Next Core Skills Training Workshop: Jan 26th -Jan 28th, 2024!
Core Skills in Existential-Humanistic Psychotherapy - An Online Workshop
Friday, January 26 through Sunday, January 28, 2024
Fully Remote Workshop – Online Via Zoom!
- The cultivation of presence as both the ground of therapy and one of its primary objectives
- The focus on the “living moment” in working with the “here-and-now” experience of clients – staying with what presents itself phenomenologically rather than employing theoretical interventions
- The differentiation between primary, direct experience and secondary, interpretive experience – and the emphasis on working with phenomenological experience
- The meaning-making process and the formation of the Self-and-World Construct – helping client and therapist understand identity construction and de-construction
- How to work with the client’s ways of being in the world and how to utilize the therapist-client relationship to help shift unhelpful ways of being
- How to identify and work through clients’ inner battles in order to support their longings to emerge, and feel more choice-ful and psychospiritually whole
- Integrating and embodying your theoretical beliefs and authentic sense of self in your work as a therapist
Times (All Pacific Time)
Friday, 1/26/24: 12pm – 4pm
Saturday, 1/27/24: 8am – 3:15pm (including one hour break for lunch)
Sunday, 1/28/24: 8am – 3:15pm (including one hour break for lunch)
The regular fee for this training is $685*
*Elders (65 and older) and Students (enrolled in a Masters or PhD level program) get $50 off of all of the above rates.
There is a $150 deposit needed to hold one’s spot when registering (for elders and students who register with a deposit, the $50 discount is applied to the deposit, which obviously makes it $100). For those registering after 12/23/23, full payment is due when registering.
Refund policy: You’ll receive a full refund, minus $75, if withdrawn by 12/23/23. There are no refunds after that.
In order to provide an intimate-enough experience (even on Zoom), the number of participants will be limited – so please register early to ensure your spot!