EHNW Conference on Existential Psychotherapy
Four Masters, Four Approaches: An Exploration of Existential Theory and Practice
Friday, September 24th – Sunday September 26th
14 CEUs Approved via NASW-Oregon Chapter
For the first time, the four contemporary leaders of the four major existential psychotherapy schools of thought in the world, will come together and present their specific theories and approaches, followed by a live demonstration of how they work with a volunteer. The conference will conclude with a panel discussion with all four presenters.
Over the course of the three days, participants will be able to experience the work of these four masters:
- Emmy van Deurzen, PhD presents on Existential-Phenomenological Therapy
- Erik Craig, PhD presents on Daseinsanalysis
- Alfried Längle, MD, PhD presents on Logotherapy and Existential Analysis
- Kirk Schneider, PhD presents on Existential-Humanistic and Existential-Integrative Therapy
- Concludes with a panel of all four Masters, moderated by Bob Edelstein, LMFT, MFT
We are so excited to be offering this event and hope that you can join us. If you have any questions, please reach out to Dave Fischer at Dave@ehnwpdx.org.